Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Start

Well, the new year has started and I am looking at my list of commitments for the coming year.  WOW!  There is a lot of stuff on this list.  Here is just a short list of things for this month: start writing a book, 10 EcoWorkshops, attending a 3 day seminar, increase the size of my team to 6.

What is on your list of commitments for 2011?  Are any of them green?  I would ask that you make one commitment for this year and start it now.  Whether it's always, and I mean ALWAYS using re-usable bags for ALL of your shopping (including department stores), or it could be using your re-usable hot/cold cup at your favorite coffee house.  It can be anything that reduces your impact on your environment.

Another goal I have for this year is to change the conversation we have about the environment.  I will talk further about this in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment