Thursday, December 30, 2010

End The Year Right

It's hard to believe I haven't posted anything since the beginning of the month.  For that I apologize.  To make it up to you, keep an eye on this blog in January.  There will be a new post every day.

There has been a lot of activity this year in regards to the environmental movement and I am honored to have been allowed to share some of that with you.  My goal with my business and in my personal life is education.  Educate others about healthier, alternative products and ways of doing things.  I, myself, have learned an amazing amount in such a short time.  By following me online or attending one of my EcoWorkshops or even just meeting me at a networking event, I hope you learned something to.  If you came away from any of my information sources with a new piece of information you then shared with someone else, I have accomplished my goal.  Thank you.

Remember, this blog is not effective unless other people read it.  Please click the button to Follow me and share the link with others.

I hope you have a time during the next few days and I wish you health and prosperity for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment