Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh What A Beautiful Morning

I had shared a link a few months ago leading to an article for a grassroots movement made  up of people who are committed to making the world a cleaner place.  Here is the basic story:  Each day while going about their usual routines, each person should pick up three pieces of litter and put it in an appropriate waste or recycle bin. This idea really resonated with me.

Yesterday I was chatting with a friend and they asked me what my resolutions were for the new year.  Well, the first thing I did was direct them to my social media.  LOL  Last night I received a message from her talking about this particular story and how it resonated with her.  She has now made the commitment to picking up three pieces of litter per day.

What one thing are you going to do this year to make the world a cleaner, healthier place?  If this idea resonates with you, you can find out more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment