Monday, January 17, 2011

I Know I Should Do More part 4

"I just don't have the time to go shopping around for green products.  It's easier to just use what I can get at the store."  If I had a dollar for every time I have heard that, I'd be able to afford a new electric car.  Have you ever used this as an excuse to just buy whatever is on sale at the grocery store?  I used to use this excuse before the popularity of the internet rose to what it is today.  Once independent stores started putting up their own websites selling their products, I was on my green path full time.

The first thing you need to do is sign up for my newsletter.  Look to the right of this post and you'll see the sign up form.  Every Monday I will send information that will help you make the informed purchasing decisions that will green up your life.

The second thing you need to do is visit my website, www.onlygreen.com/cruggles, where you can find all of the products you need in one place.

The third thing I would recommend is hosting an EcoWorkshop.  By hosting an EcoWorkshop, you can learn more about ingredients in your current every day products and experience some great green alternatives.  You also get to spend an evening with your friends.  These are fun, informative events that are big on education with no hard selling.  Contact me today to book yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment